Corona / COVID-19 Policy
Yes, we’re open!
Boating with us is safe and corona-proof: everything is contactless and upon reservation. You’re outdoors and it’s just your own group on the boat.
Of course we follow the national “RIVM guidelines” to prevent contamination and the spread of the Coronavirus. That’s why we have adjusted our operation and our conditions. Please read carefully below.
We work contactless and keep a distance of 1.5 metres
We have adapted our operation to avoid direct contact and to keep 1.5 metres distance. This means that our service is a little stricter and less personal than you are used to. We trust that:
* you and your party also adhere to 1.5 metres;
* you understand that some things may take a little longer than usual;
* you follow the instructions of our staff.
The 1.5 metres principle applies everywhere:
* to the other guests who rent a boat from us;
* at check-in, on the quayside and during the instructions by our employees;
* on the water with other people and boats.
Payment online and by card, no cash accepted
We no longer accept cash payments. If you pre-book online, payment is included in the proces. If you make a reservation by phone or come by spontaneously, we will complete the payment on the spot with our mobile ATM, preferably contactless.
(Symptoms of) Corona/COVID-19? Act responsably and cancel for free
We trust that you only rent a boat if your entire crew has no (symptoms of) COVID-19. If you or one of your crew has (symptoms of) COVID-19 please take your responsability and cancel your rental. If you do so longer than 3 hours before the start of your rental, you will receive a voucher. This voucher is valid for a year and may be transferred to another person. If you cancel shorter than 3 hours before the start of your rental, you will not get a voucher.
1) The national, regional and local governments regularly adjust their policy and the associated guidelines and measures. We follow these and adjust our operation and conditions accordingly.
2) Did you find any contradiction between the above and other information on our website or our general terms and conditions? In that case the information above applies.
3) We try hard to minimize the risk of contamination. However, renting a boat with us is always at your own risk. In the event you catch the virus as a result of your boat trip, we cannot be held liable in any case.